1. Who processes your data?
ABC Českého Hospodářství a.s. (later only ABC), ID: 25068695, based in Šostakovičovo náměstí 1515/5, 155 00, Praha 5, subscribed in the business index controlled by the City Court in Prague, section B, insert 4211 will be processing your personal data according to the conditions mentioned below.
2. How will be your data processed?
Only personal data that you provide us with linked to the ABC services use or linked to the signing of the contract about the services that ABC provides.
Therefore, it includes mostly the data you impart while filling up your registration and using My ABC service:
- Password in the cryptical form
- Name and surname
- Phone number (exceptionally)
Data that ABC gain with you using the provided services:
- IP address
- Cookies (in case of online services)
- Or other online identifier
3. Why are your personal data processed?
The main reason is for us to by able to operate your user accounts for ABC services and so that it is possible to provide services, that you were interested in, whether they were free of charge or paid (including administration and payment processing, in case of the paid service).
Your data is further processed for:
- ABC services improvement and development of the new ones
- E-mails containing ABC catalogue, selected according to your preferences in My ABC
- Analysis implementation and measuring with the goal of detecting the usage of ABC services catalogue
- Answering of your questions sent via the contact form
Thanks to your approval of the personal data processing, ABC can continue to provide you with some of the services free of charge.
4. Who will have the access to your personal data?
Your data are safe with ABC. We carefully depict partners, who are trusted with your data and are able to secure such technical and organization security of your data, to avoid an unwanted or random access or its abuse. Your data protection is ABC’s priority. All our partners are tied with confidentiality and they are not to share your data with any other users than with those who they were allowed.
The third parties that can access your personal data according to the nature of the service that you use or used in the past are:
- Persons that are provided the information from ABC in order to process analysis of the website visit rate;
- Persons that provide ABC with technical management of certain services or managers of technologies used by ABC;
- Billing and cashing agencies for the administrative processing of receivables
- Persons, who mediated your business contact with ABC in case of the paid services
Under certain, specifically defined conditions, is ABC obligated to give access to your personal data following the valid legislation to for example Czech Police, or other agencies active in the criminal proceeding including specialized agencies (ÚOOZ, Customs etc.) and other agencies of the public management.
5. What are cookies and what cookies types does ABC use?
Cookies are little data files, thanks to which the visited websites remember activities and settings of single users, so that the data does not need to be inserted repeatedly. Cookies files are saved to single computers via web browsers. Cookies do not signify danger, do not serve to sensible data gain, they serve, however, to protect your privacy. ABC does use your data for neither acquiring website users’ identities nor for abuse of your entering data.
Cookies files help us for example with detecting a current user (eg. While entering your My ABC account). ABC also takes an advantage of the third parties’ cookies (eg. Google Analytics for the visit rate analysis for a specific website or a certain service). These cookies are managed by the third parties and ABC does not have an access to the reading or subscription of this data.
You as users have an option to refuse the cookies usage. It is however possible, that by refusing them you will not be able to access some of our services.
If your browser is allowed the cookies usage, ABC takes that as your allowance of the standard ABC website cookies as well.
6. For how long is your data processed?
Your data is processed for the entire time of your ABC services usage, unless you cancel your consent with your data processing.
Personal data that is vital for our services, or for the fulfilment of the duties of ABC, whether these duties come from the contract with you or from the general law, ABC must process your data without respect to your consent for the time given by the valid laws or following them even in the case of your consent cancelation.
Followingly only the basic identification data and the data that create a piece of the operation back-ups are saved for a decent time.
7. Can ABC process your personal data even without your consent?
Yes, your personal data can be processed even without your consent, but only for the purpose of:
- Service or product provision (fulfilment of the contract between you and ABC, while the contract is also a service usage, even without the necessity to signing anything);
- Fulfilment of the legal duties, which are stated to ABC by the general obligatory legal laws;
- The processing which is necessary for the purposes of our justified interests (eg. For direct marketing or the safety of ABC websites provision).
The possibility and legality of such processing is implied by the valid legal laws and your consent is not necessary for it.
8. Based on what can ABC process your data?
Based on your consent, but also for example based on the justified interest of ABC (especially processing for the direct marketing purposes) or for fulfilment of signed contract, and that in the scale of the personal data necessary for such processing. Another reason for processing your data even without your consent are legal laws that are applied on ABC.
9. How is the personal data protected?
All the personal data you provide us with is protected and secured by standard proceedings and technologies. It is regularly controlled, whether the system does not contain any weak spots and it was not facing an attack and such security proceedings are implied, so that there is no possibility of an unauthorised access to your data. The applied security proceedings then regularly undergo an actualisation. Without your help and responsible behaviour, however, it is not possible for us to fully provide your data protection. Therefore, help us protect your personal data by saving your original passwords and other entering information in secret and by following the security norms.
10. How and when can you cancel your consent with your personal data processing?
Your voluntarily given consent with your personal data processing can be cancelled whenever free of charge, via sending an e-mail to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org. By cancelling your consent, the possibility of your data processing based on your consent, which was given before its cancelling, has not been changed. By cancelling your consent, your data can be also still processed based on a legal base other than the consent (ig. Especially processing necessary for contract fulfilment, law proceeding or for other reasons mentioned in the valid law).
11. Am I obliged to share my personal data? What if I do not share my personal data?
Your personal data is by you provided to ABC voluntarily.
If you do not give your consent, or cancel it, it is possible that some ABC services will no longer be available for you in its full scale or quality.
12. Which rights do you have in the connection with the personal data protection?
In the relation to your personal data you have especially the following rights:
- The right to cancel your consent whenever;
- The right to adjust or add something to your personal data;
- The right to require data processing limitations;
- The right to complain against the processing in certain occasions;
- The right to require your data transport;
- The right to your personal data access;
- The right to be informed about the personal data security violation in certain cases;
- The right to delete your personal data (the right to be “forgotten”) in certain cases; and
- Other rights stated in the law about the personal data protection and in the General Data Protection Regulations number 2016/679 after its validation.
13. What does it mean that you have a right to complain?
If you would no longer appreciate getting from us a business statement or the information about the new products from our products and services portfolio time to time, you have the right to complain against our further processing of your personal data for the marketing purposes. If you do so, your data will no longer be processed for such purposes.
Closer information about this right contains especially the article 21 in the General Data Protection Regulation number 2016/679.
14. How can you contact us?
In case of any question about the personal data protection or the consent with further data processing cancelation, use our e-mail address: email@example.com